Buying a house is a big undertaking. It can be stressful, especially if you’re a first time buyer. Reaching the day when you finally gets your hands on the keys can seem like a long way off. If you’re getting a mortgage then you’ll have to navigate that process too.
Selling a house also comes with its own issues. We’re ideally placed to help you understand every step and we’ll explain everything to you.
On this page we’ve set out some information that will help you understand the process and find out how much it will cost.
Things you can do now to get things underway
- Read our step-by-step guide to buying a house. Learn all there is to know about the process before you start out on your house-buying journey.
- Download our FREE eBook that tells you all you need to know about what you need to think about when you’re buying a house.
- Complete this buyer’s questionnaire to help speed up case so you’re ready to hit the ground running when you find your perfect house.
- Complete our Quote Provider so you can start working on your budget.
- What’s in the Contract for Sale? Get to grips with the most important document.
If you’re selling, here’s what you can to do get started:-
- Read our step-by-step guide to selling a house so you know what’s going to happen from when you put your house on the market until the day you receive the sale proceeds.
- Complete this seller’s questionnaire so we have the information we need to get your sale underway.
- Complete our Quote Provider so you know what it will cost.
How to switch your mortgage to a new provider
Buying at auction – how it works compared to a private sale
The Mica scandal – what you need to know.
The cost – what will you need to spend to buy your house?
Viewing a property in a post-Covid world – how will it work?
Newly-built versus Second-hand homes – what’s the difference?
Planning permission – what you need to know.
The buying process – what does it involve?
The Selling Process – what does it involve?
The Contract for Sale – what does it include?
Stamp duty – how much will I have to pay?
The survey – 5 reasons why you need one
Selling with a mortgage – how does that work?
The Help-To-Buy scheme – how does it work and do you qualify?
Local Property Tax – what you need to need to know
Request a Callback
Have more queries? You can complete the form below and we’ll get back to you to discuss your plans and provide any other information you need.