Personal Injuries

If you have had an accident and sustained a personal injury then you may be entitled to compensation.   Regardless of whether your injuries are minor or something more substantial, you should speak to a solicitor who can advise you on your rights.  You should do this as soon as possible as there are certain deadlines after which you will be unable to make a claim.

You can complete the form below to get in touch with us regarding your injury.


In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.






Scroll to Top