Cora Sherlock Solicitors guides members of the public and businesses through situations that present challenges in everyday life.
Our aim is to make your life easier, deal with the legal issue affecting your life and give you the peace of mind of knowing that you are in safe hands.
Our principal, Cora Sherlock, has over 15 years’ experience in dealing with a wide range of legal issues and you can feel confident that we will be able to help.
Here are some of our recent successes:
- Guided clients through a problematic conveyance, reducing delays and eliminating excess stress.
- Assisted with the replacement of lost title deeds so that our clients were able to complete a sale without losing their buyer.
- Provided timely reminders to landlord clients regarding upcoming notice dates and putting them in a position to negotiate improved agreements.
- Negotiated settlement in rental dispute so that costly and protracted litigation was avoided.
- Advised on employment dismissal dispute, leading our client to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Provided advice on right of way dispute, thereby putting our client in a position to agree the sale of their property.
Our promise to you:-
- We’ll take your calls, and if we miss you, we’ll ring you back.
- We’ll guide you through the issue where you need help or assistance.
- We’ll dedicate ourselves to you needs so you get a successful conclusion as quickly and easily as possible.
- And we’ll do all this for a fee that you’ll think is worth the service you’ve received.
We encourage you to get in touch for advice on your legal issue and a comprehensive discussion on how to proceed by completing the form below to request a callback.
What Others Say
“Cora handled my conveyancing with professionalism, clarity, and good-humour.No hesitation in recommending her professional services.”
* * In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.